Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Funky Baby Shower Had A Dream (im A Female Im Just On A Friends Yahoo.c)?

Had a dream (im a female im just on a friends yahoo.c)? - funky baby shower

I had a son, then you go home and HES driving between 2 front bucket seats Minno I do not know why and then change the diaper, etc. .. HES and show people born with teeth, but his teeth 2, rotted, where, after I go home and I am far left of the van and then an hour later the truck back into his diaper and change only HES smiliong me in a dream of love that later in the dream of the people make me a baby shower, because I did not know that I was pregnant until I have it, and then I ran over a dog, but not killed and then 2 girls are kidnapped and then I I woke up a coward in the whole dream of the place

1 comments:

Ya Ya said...

Find the various aspects of sleep or go to www.freakydreams.com www.dreammoods.com.

Good luck. I am very strange dreams.

Post a Comment