Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bad Taste In Store Mouth Inappropriate Comments At Work To My Husband?

Inappropriate comments at work to my husband? - bad taste in store mouth

My husband works with a girl who is friends with his sister. The other day at work, she went to him and his colleagues and said: "I'm wet." It made him WTF and went back to work. He was furious when his friend discovered and wanted to report. He said he feels bad for her, she could be fired for this and want to participate. already put a bad taste in my mouth. Then I found out that my husband and chit chat phone and gave her cellphone number. When I ask him about it ... He said he might ask to examine the stock of his business. He says that I am retired and I'm crazy. I asked if he would like a man made a remark like that to me. His answer lame @ ss ... Well ..., the friendship with his ex, and it is disrespectful to the other thing.
You do not sit and talk with me about this or how I feel. He still ignores me and says I'm crazy ....

I am really frustrated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment