Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Wrestler Online On Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 How Do I Put My Created Wrestler Online?

On Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 how do I put my created wrestler online? - the wrestler online

Why can not I share my kind of game created ?.... their statistics are "saturated ».... thats maybe ?..... If I am to save the settings and trying to copy does not appear, but if I did not copy a superstar .... and if I can change, says that "online" in green on the upper right ... I am lost. If I can help, really appreciate it.

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt P> Randy

2 comments:

CELTICS SUCK said...

You should not max. then it is not allowed. less.By you should ask how much. Thumbs up.

CELTICS SUCK said...

You should not max. then it is not allowed. less.By you should ask how much. Thumbs up.

Post a Comment