Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Microscopes Fascinating And Meticulously Researched Can I See Things Like Scabs, Boogers, Hair, Blood And Maybe Human Poo Under A Microscope?

Can I see things like scabs, boogers, hair, blood and maybe human poo under a microscope? - new microscopes fascinating and meticulously researched

I did not put a question asked long ago whether I would be able to see the composition of a strip of dead skin from your lips with a microscope.

A person who answered that depend on the intensity of the microscope and magnifying glass. I have no idea of the intensity and the magnification of the microscope recently received as a late birthday present.

I know many of you may wonder: "Why is this woman wants one of those nasty disgusting things look under a microscope, particularly human shit?

I know it sounds bad, but I always have some aspects of our body and everything that fascinated to maintain your body's natural order, like mites in the tabs.

I'm also curious if my eyelashes are mites in them? I do not think they do it, but because it so often, who knows?

If you try and see anything, anyone know of sites that show what these things are under the microscope?

I am very curious to see if they couldE or something that moves around the cells that form these objects and how they look.

Thank you to everyone who posts a useful answer.

2 comments:

Dandan Noodles said...

The first consideration in images of cell samples is that if you (the reflection of light or only the surface of the material like a telescope, the light source above the sample) and transmitted (ie, a light source in the sample, significantly more for microscopes Amateur style usual).

Suppose you have a hobby, transmitted light microscope, the biggest challenge in the cell image is the color of the cells make in order to easily see the details of the cell. The most common eosin (purple stain nucleic acids) and hematoxylin (stains proteins red / pink). The H and E "on the website is the most commonly used stain used by pathologists to see tissue samples. I recommend watch commercials with staining techniques and as a first step in examining their samples. Otherwise there's no reason you can not do.

Good luck!

William said...

Well, actually you can see almost everything under the microscope. But if you want to know if I could see things under a microscope and be able to actually see something, then it is not really from the expansion. I am surprised that the microscope does not say anywhere. If a hand held microscope, tend to aim is to 40x first. In fact, can not do much to be done, unless it appear larger. Binary fields are generally four different objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x (\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, he is wrong in May) and 100x and a 10x eyepiece. But seriously, the extension must be written somewhere.
And I think her interest in researching these things is very common. Unless you're one of those people who simply can not bear to do the dirty hands.
For pictures, try Wikipedia. The chances are good that you have a picture for each somebodies.

Post a Comment