Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Avloclor Have You Taken Anti-malarial Paludrine/Avloclor,?

Have you taken anti-malarial Paludrine/Avloclor,? - avloclor

Hello, I am currently the anti-malaria and have had relatively few side effects.
I decided to stop me for what I lost 3 tablets so far. If the course is set on the OK button, even though I lost 3?
I saw my doctor. That basically says its my choice if they wanted to or not.
Now I'm undecided, I have 2 and a half weeks left to take.
I'm not even sure if I really the first time.
I was advised in Mexico, Chiapas and Peurto Escondido, me he needed me, but nobody has found the cause, while ...

Has anyone tips for me at this point.
Now, I wonder if my fear is, this page effectss ....!!!
Thank you very much for any advice.

2 comments:

Phil S said...

I do not know what I took for Malaria. I had no side effects. That was in 1997 when I went to the Amazon.

http://members.aol.com/freedog1000/

twixlick... said...

Paludrine my family when we lived in Sudan

My father could not take and malaria and is still suffering

It was 16 years ago

I would like

Post a Comment