Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What Does Endometrial Cancer Look Like Mothers With Teenage Sons/daughters And Sex?

Mothers with teenage sons/daughters and sex? - what does endometrial cancer look like

My questions:
What do you say when you talk with your son or daughter about sex?
How far do you and your child?
Keep a strict father?
If it is angry that his daughter did not come for advice or birth control, have free to ask in order to ask her?


I am seventeen years old, and I want you to birth control, preferably from the pill. I have a family history of endometrial cancer, bad cramps (twice the pain) and acne breakouts the week before leaving scars. My time is irregular and has in the past four years, from a long week if you could come. These are the main reasons why I want to take the pill. Lately, the topic of sex has occurred inincreasingly often in conversations with my friend. He was eighteen, and we share a little more than three years (October 2006), and I know that the duration of the relationship is no reason to have sex. I did not have sex soon and my friend is in favor of a decision on it, but if I do, I feel more protected than the use of condoms.

Whenever I talk to my mother, she calls me from my time and I just said not to have sex and believes that if you leave me on birth control, which will allow me to do. I have no problem waiting to eighteen years old, I think it is fair for them to treat me like I have absolutely no idea what to9; 'm talking about. I do not pretend to know everything, so I seek your views, but if I do, I'm closed. I really do not see why I should not be able to take the pill, so I'm looking for enlightenment for seniors and tips on what to do.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I know that this does not answer all your questions, but I think it is your responsibility for themselves. If your mother is supported and the understanding of birth control, perhaps you should take things in hand. My mother was the same way. I stayed in birth control was giving me permission to have sex. Then I went to a clinic, I have. It is the responsibility of what to do when you have sex, even if they do not help to deal with painful periods. Mine is much easier and less painful. If you go to a clinic, a doctor will be able to answer all your questions and he / she was someone he could talk. I felt really happy with my doctor. Sorry, your mother is moreUnderstanding.

pastels c said...

to see whether they are free clinics in your area
take the pill, is much better than pregnant

Post a Comment