Thursday, January 21, 2010

Editing A Letter Of Metalcore I Need Help In Editing My Sponsorship Letter Version 2 For Our Drama Comedy At The End Of July 2006.?

I need help in editing my sponsorship letter version 2 for our drama comedy at the end of July 2006.? - editing a letter of metalcore

We are a place to stage a non-profit from the investment will be a comedy-drama 26-30 July 2006, at the Actors Studio in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The purpose of this program is to provide our members as actors and actresses a chance to showcase their talents.
We need financial sponsorship to cover the cost of management and advertising and accessories. The net gain will be allocated to the development of community members and to improve their skills as an actor.
Looking for free professional advice.
Who ready to help. My e-mail ongsiewchien@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment