Saturday, January 16, 2010

Toddler Heart Murmur Normal Is It Normal For A Toddler To Have A Heart Murmur?

Is it normal for a toddler to have a heart murmur? - toddler heart murmur normal

Usually not. But there can be a big problem, or something. What doctors for tests and research to ensure that there is a serious problem with the heart. Sounds are usually not much, but this can cause problems later in life if you have a heart, murmurs, physical activities, such as the school is limited ... Just to rule out something important that doctors an investigation.

I had a moment of birth, but never any other problems
I'm 23 now, and I sometimes get the feeling that I had a heart murmur at different times. Never caused any problems.

1 comments:

shenango valley gal said...

Usually not, but my family is very common.

My niece is 2 and has an explosive and is very active. My nephew was a newborn. I have an interventricular conduction delay (electricity was not working properly) and yet I feel good.

consult a pediatrician

Post a Comment