Monday, January 4, 2010

Food Processors Uk UK Question - Making Milkshake Using Angel Delight Mix?

UK question - making milkshake using Angel Delight mix? - food processors uk

I am sure that I read long ago that this can be done. But the quantity of milk should I use? Twice the amount claimed on the packaging to the dessert? More? Then I hope the shock is fat, or flavored milk?

When someone shaking another way to not have a food processor, please note 'em out. I have a large surplus of milk and I do not drink all clear.

Thank you!

1 comments:

SalUK said...

Double the milk - but know that Angel Delight is full of additives?

Freeze milk - lasts forever! And can a delicious smoothie Nana mashed banana with a fork in a bowl, add one or two scoops of ice cream, milk and beat well.

Post a Comment