Saturday, January 2, 2010

Riddling Wine Rack Riddling Red Wines??

Riddling red wines?? - riddling wine rack

I was looking for a cool wine rack and came across something like a rack wine enigma. Since I never heard the word "enigma", before I assumed it was a name brand or model of the wood used. Following an investigation, I found that really do not understand about the EU champagne. So my question (finally) is: I really just do not drink red wine and sparkling wine - a difference if the memory of red wine into a wine rack riddle?

1 comments:

joe s said...

Wine racks puzzles are quite unique. It's like a wooden board with holes large enough for a bottle of wine in the quasi-Up Side Down. All this is good for any wine. Will definitely keep the moisture of the cork and the wine ages very well.
The only drawback I see, and it is so important that if you open up the aging of wine in a sediment trap you can guess, a little more about the cover.

Post a Comment