Friday, January 22, 2010

Greetings For Parents Parents Reply Please....... For Their Childrens Good Future?

Parents reply please....... for their childrens good future? - greetings for parents

Hi friends .......
Greetings to you all ..
We investigate the formation of our students ..........
We divided the study into 4 categories ....
1> From kindergarten to 3rd Class ...
Like all parents want their children to school on the behavior of their children, education and other important things ...
2> 4 to Class 8
Like all parents want their children to school on their child's personality, education and other important things ...
3> On 9-12
Like all parents want their children to school on the career of their children, education and other important things ...
Everyone please ........... replty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My answer refers to three categories:
I want my child in a class according to their abilities or her. I do not want to make it go down to, learning the basics from year to year in the name of "justice" for those who have not been able to define the terms of last year's champion, and I will be disappointed because the tears of the course material outside their scope. It annoys not only the students difficult questions, or vice versa, progress that makes the student has not grasped the full sense of inferiority and shame. Placing a student in a class at the appropriate capacity, both groups after better in my humble opinion.

Anonymous said...

This is not easy. What I wanted
my child in school
Years has his best. We had too much
both in the first years a little more than
Freedom and responsibility in his last years, on average, and now I am preparing
have to give his life for them
until his own life. What I wanted them to
Teachers were to teach understanding and commitment to
her. I work in a school district, so I know what
Parents want a school. Dedicated, good teachers.

Post a Comment