Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ibs More Condition_treatment I Lost More Than 10kgs & I Did Endoscopy & Colonoscopy No Problem. Doctor Says I Have IBS?

I lost more than 10kgs & i did endoscopy & colonoscopy no problem. doctor says i have IBS? - ibs more condition_treatment

I lost weight 6 to 8 last months.I have abdominal pain and frequent (moving 3-fold). In fact, I have no problem, and I know I'm begun losing weight during the first 4 months after receipt of all these problems happen. Well, I take Librax. She has no pain and I continue to lose, weight.

1 comments:

lls150 said...

There are other things that might be. What is the test to endoscopy and colonoscopy? Make sure that there was a complete panel.
Have you tried removing one of the allergens (eg wheat and milk) or gluten (celiac disease), gluten sensitivity, or they have been tested for Candida?

Good luck.

Post a Comment