Saturday, January 16, 2010

Used Exercise Machines How Long Should I Use The Exercise Machines For???

How Long Should I Use The Exercise Machines For??? - used exercise machines

Im not overweight. IM in a healthy weight range. I use almost all the machines in the gym. not all in one day. 1-2, but the machines per day. In any case, my main point, how much time each machine that I use when I'm with them and not how fast or representative .... games / gracias meet those you know.

TAPE
ELLIPTICAL
Stationary Bike
STAIRS
Leg raises
CRUNCH
Dips

2 comments:

jackolin... said...

The answer depends entirely on your fitness level now. What have you done / what do you do?

You need to act to 3-5 days per week for at least 40 minutes. First working shoulders and triceps dips - you want to include more weight training.

Sr said...

Whatever your fleet Sexxi A BOAT

Post a Comment