Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rice Bread What's The Best Combination Of Heat Temperature And Humidity For Rice Bread Proofing In Cabinet Proofer?

What's the best combination of heat temperature and humidity for rice bread proofing in cabinet proofer? - rice bread

I bought the cabinet for test systems, water tank and a 2-out-of cabinet.They for the water temperature and the heat have a temperature. So I want to know what the ideal temperature for water as a source of moisture () and temperature in the freezer for the verification of mixed grain bread and rice flour needs to be struck. I use the direct method of weight and double the need for further testing before and after shaping.so mass, I need to know the combination of temperature, both for color proofing.

1 comments:

Roxas of Organization 13 said...

I hope this link will help, because there is a wealth of information you simply write:

http://www.food-management.com/article/8 ...

Post a Comment